Thursday, June 13, 2013

What's your Purpose?

One thing is for sure with no purpose you have no drive.  At this point in my life I have a few purposes of setting forth to accomplish what most dream about.  I am getting healthy, fit, trekking up to the Wheeler Peak Summit, and helping others to achieve their health and financial goals.

My family is the biggest purpose for the driving force behind me.  I want my kids to know that they can over come obstacles life throws at us.  Now, one may take a look at my beautiful angel, our oldest and question my thinking.  She may not be able to over come her obstacles as easy as others my but I will teach her that as long as you give it your very best that is what matters.


Giovanni II (4), Mary Grace (6 mo), and Elizabeth (6)

I myself have over come statistical odds.  I was a high school dropout.  Something I am not proud of but it is part of my journey of who I am today.  At 30 years of age I decided I didn't want my mistakes to be the guiding example for my kids.  I will never lie to them about my short falls but I can say I am proud to be an example of fighting out of a hole.  

These three blessings are the sole reason we are building a powerful and meaningful Advocre business.  Ashley and I decided we wanted to leave a legacy for our kids and at the same time we are ensuring that Elizabeth will not be a financial burden on the other two.  I thank GOD every day that Advocare found us and we accepted the blessing.










No comments:

Post a Comment