Sunday, June 9, 2013

Life's Six Rules of Success

I have been pondering the direction in which I wanted to take this blog.  My main goal is to ensure that I don't run out of things to post while keeping things interesting.

Surprisingly, I am leaping out of my comfort zone with the hopes of creating something great.  The verdict is that I will be using this blog as a life journal for all to share.  I will share my goals and accomplishments.  Positive Motivation will be the purpose.


I am a very passionate person.  I believe this comes from the depths of my life story.  To say my life was and is a roller coaster ride would not exactly be true.  My life seems to have been a series of cliff dives followed by a long hike to the peak (sounds familiar).  Early on some of those cliff dive appeared to be bottomless pits, but by the grace of GOD and loving parents I landed as softly as could be expected.  Through out this journey I will share these stories where they fit.

I have a great love for motivational sayings and videos.  If you really listen to them, the messages speak to us all and can get you through the darkest of times.
If through my actions and writings I can motivate just one person to find their dream, get the motivation, drum up the courage to do what was never imagined, I have succeeded!

Once again I want to Thank You for your interest in my story.

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!

6/8/13
Warm-up
20 walk lunges
10 push ups
10 sit ups
Samson stretch

Work Out of the Day (WOD)*
8 minute AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible)
5x dumbbell snatch each arm (45#)
5x dumbbell thrusters each arm (45#)
10x Burpees

CORE

15x sit up with 25# plate / Russian twist each way every time 
60 second plank hold

EXTRA

10 degree incline
run 20 sec / rest 10 sec for 10 min @ 5mph
then
walk for 5 min @ 3.5mph

No comments:

Post a Comment