Monday, June 17, 2013

Power of Positive Thinking

Ok if you are one of the many people out there who read the title of this post and thought "that's easier said then done" this ones for you.

The first step I take in thinking positive is think POSITIVE.  Picture the prize, the feeling of victory, not the agonizing hard work it is going to take to get there.  Hard work is inevitable, SO DEAL WITH IT.

I realize that I opened up on the tough side but if I tell you what you want to hear instead of what we need to hear, you only get what you already have.  I wish I would not have tuned out all those times people told me what I needed to hear.  It is true when they say the truth hurts, but lies destroy.



Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder. Let the challenges make you strong, for that which does not kill us makes us stronger.

"Be positive, stop hating your body. Reject all negative thoughts because they have no right to define you. Build yourself up because you deserve it.  You are more than a number, a goal, or a disease.  You are stronger than any perception or opinion anyone has ever had about you. "
                                                                                           -Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment